The professional football season kicks off on September 8, 2016 and registration is now open for the 2nd Annual Austin Hardware Charity Football Pool.
How the Pool Works
- There is no cost or purchase necessary to play. It is open to anyone* who receives the Pool ID (see below).
- This is a “Survivor” style pool.
- Players pick one (1) NFL team each week to WIN (straight up, no point spread).
- If the player’s pick WINS, he or she continues to the next week. If the player’s pick LOSES or TIES, he or she is eliminated.
- Player may pick EACH TEAM only ONE TIME per season.
- Limit is one (1) entry per username and password
- Updates will be provided weekly via e-mail, the pool dashboard at www.runyourpool.com, and on our social media sites. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
*Austin Hardware employees are not eligible.
Austin Hardware, along with our great partners TrimLok, Hettich America, and MIQ Logistics will make a donation in the name of the winner(s) to one, or a combination of, the following charities:
- Wounded Warrior Project
- National Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- United Way
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Make-A-Wish America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Humane Society of the United States
Last season a donation in the amount of $7,500 was made to the Wounded Warrior Project on behalf of our winner, Jon Vining.
How to Join the Pool
Go to www.runyourpool.com and simply enter the username and password established last year. If you don’t remember them just click the “Having trouble logging in?” link below the username box.
To join the pool and make your picks go to www.runyourpool.com, click on “Join an Existing Pool” then enter Pool ID: 44351 and Password: playforcharity.
Once you’ve joined our pool follow the simple on-screen instructions – you’ll be set up for a season of fun in less than 2 minutes.
Please contact Media Manager, Rob Dell’Elmo, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
SIGN UP TODAY AND GOOD LUCK!
Note: A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available. If you’re an Austin vendor interested in co-sponsoring the pool, please inquire with your regular Austin Hardware contact.