The professional football season kicks off on September 7, 2017 and registration is now open for the 3rd Annual Austin Hardware & Supply Charity Football Pool.
How the Pool Works
- There is no cost or purchase necessary to play. It is open to anyone* who receives the Pool ID (see below).
- This is a “Survivor” style pool.
- Players pick one (1) NFL team each week to WIN (straight up, no point spread).
- If the player’s pick WINS, he or she continues to the next week. If the player’s pick LOSES or TIES, he or she is eliminated.
- Player may pick EACH TEAM only ONE TIME per season.
- Limit is one (1) entry per username and password
- Updates will be provided weekly via e-mail, the pool dashboard at www.runyourpool.com, and on our social media sites. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
*Austin Hardware employees are not eligible.
We will make a donation in the name of the winner(s) to one, or a combination of, the following charities:
- Wounded Warrior Project
- National Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- United Way
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Make-A-Wish America
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Humane Society of the United States
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
Last season a donation in the amount of $7,500 was made to Make-A-Wish America on behalf of our winner, Scot Goddard.
How to Join the Pool
Go to www.runyourpool.com and simply enter the username and password established last year. If you don’t remember them just click the “Having trouble logging in?” link below the username box.
To join the pool and make your picks go to www.runyourpool.com, click on “Join an Existing Pool” then enter Pool ID: 44351 and Password: playforcharity.
Once you’ve joined our pool follow the simple on-screen instructions – you’ll be set up for a season of fun in less than 2 minutes.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER
The deadline to register is before the first game of the 2017 season between Kansas City and New England on Thursday, September 7 at 8:30 PM.
Please contact Rob Dell’Elmo, Marketing Manager, at 610.898.3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
SIGN UP TODAY AND GOOD LUCK!
Note: A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available. If you’re interested in co-sponsoring the pool, please contact Rob Dell’Elmo (contact info above).